Could your board use a little inspiration?
Fundraising expert Amy Eisenstein uses a combination of lecture, discussion, interactive activities, and role-play to bring her message to life.
With 15 years of fundraising experience and a knack for teaching, Amy can…
- Energize and inspire your board members.
- Offer specific tasks and manageable to-do-lists to engage your board members in fundraising.
- Help create an action plan to skyrocket your teams’ fundraising efforts and abilities.
- Present step-by-step how-to’s for your board.
- Reignite the passion and motivation of your board members.
FREE DOWNLOAD — Sample Board Member Expectation Form
Use this downloadable sample board member expectation form as a guide to create a form for your organization. Have board members fill out an expectation form each year, and review it annually. Use this form with new board members to have a conversation about what is expected of them. It is also used as an evaluation tool for ongoing board members to determine whether or not they should remain on the board.
How Amy Can Help
Amy can facilitate a half or full day retreat, depending on your needs. Prior to the session, she’ll work with you and your organization to determine your goals and outcomes for the day. Then she’ll create a training program specifically to address the issues facing your organization and your board members.
Training Sessions Include:
- The latest fundraising best practices.
- Interactive activities and group discussion
- Specific recommendations for getting your board members fully engaged in fundraising
What others have said…
“Amy worked closely with us to design a board retreat that would motivate our board members and generate meaningful discussion about our work. We learned a lot and had some terrific conversations about our opportunities and challenges. Her insights, ideas and advice have certainly put us in a stronger position.”
— Hatsy Vallar, President – Northern Westchester Hospital Foundation
“Amy, thank you! You were fabulous! Very real, very genuine, very on target.”
— Cindy Clark, Director of Development – Westport Public Library
“Thank you so much for spending time with the CGEF board. You gave us lots of great ideas and have reenergized and motivated us.”
— Donna Thompson, CGEF Cofounder – DRT Enterprises