Are you looking for someone to connect with the crowd at your next conference?
Amy’s no-nonsense style of fundraising can…
- Motivate executive directors and development professionals to engage in more effective fundraising.
- Move nonprofits into the world of individual giving.
- Provide concrete steps and specific how-to’s for your audience.
- Bring each concept to life with specific examples and real-world stories.
- Teach your audience how to raise far more money for their organization.
How It Works
All workshops, speeches and training sessions are customized to your needs. Amy will discuss the details with you in advance and create a program that engages and captivates your audience.
- Major Gifts for Small Shops: How to Grow Your Annual Fund with Individual Asks
- Scared to Ask? Getting Started with Face-to-Face Fundraising
- How to Turn Your Volunteers (Board and Non-Board Members) into Fundraisers
- Creating a Plan You Can Stick to for Small Shop Directors
- 8 Simple Steps to Skyrocket Small Shop Results
- How to Turn Your Board Members into Fundraisers
- Billion Dollar Fundraising: Lessons Learned from International Nonprofits
- 50 Asks in 50 Weeks: How to Jumpstart Your Small Development Shop (In Any Economy)
- Building Your Fundraising Team: Tips and Techniques for ED’s, DOD’s and Board Members
- Building Better Boards: Board Fundraising Roles and Responsibilities
What others have said…
“Straightforward and on-the-money, Amy Eisenstein’s class captures the essence of good fundraising. Using well structured, process-oriented steps, Amy guides listeners through prospect identification, cultivation and the “ask.” Amy is delightful, but more importantly, she speaks directly about the issues and process.”
— Philip E. Wilson, LCSW, Chairman – West Bergen Mental Healthcare
“Thanks for a great workshop, Amy – it was well worth the trip!”
— Michele Hickey, CFRE, Independent Consultant
“We have found that tracking our “asks” really gives us a great visual for the work we are really doing — something concrete to share with our board. Amy’s workshop has been an inspiration to us.”
— Dawn Knill, CFRE, CFRE, Director of Development and PR – Sage Eldercare